Monday, January 11, 2010

Article writing tips - Rich content is vital

I have just posted a new writing tips article on my website titled: Article writing tips - Rich content is vital

What it’s about: One of the most important aspects of writing a good press release or any other article is to first gather rich content that will interest the target audience. Another is to write the article with the most important information upfront, following through with an information flow that answers all the questions that are likely to be in the readers’ minds as they go through it and there are ways of achieving this.

Click here to view the full article: Article writing tips - Rich content is vital.

More detailed article writing tips and media spokesperson tips can be found on my website: www.jennigay.co.za, which also contains details of the writing workshops and media workshops I run. My book, A Perfect Press Release - or Not?, a guide to writing press releases, is also available from my website.

I will be posting more writing tips articles on my website over the coming weeks, including excerpts from my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment